Who we are
Our website address is: https://beyumm.com.
beYumm, is an online service available on portable platforms and internet that aims to collect product taste evaluation data and will then suggest new products to users based on their taste profiles.
Accessing ou service
Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
On specific occasions, yet not necessarily defined, we may restrict access to some parts of our Services, or our entire Services, to users who have registered with us.
When using our Services, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy below.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Protection of members’ personal data is a top priority for BeYumm. We aim to provide you with the highest level of online data protection. These data will be the property of beYumm and the company will only communicate product taste evaluation data to partner companies but will not communicate the personal data in any case.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Service’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Partner within the relevant sections of this document.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Use of our Services
Our Services is intended to enable Users to perform certain functions, including:
- Collection of profile data from Users as well as product taste evaluation data.
- Data in order to improve product tasting and product quality.
- Data that can be of any help for companies and or Partners in need to launch new product.
- Users can use the evaluation data in order to improve their personal product tasting capabilities and select other products to evaluate for their private interest.
- Users cannot ask for personal data of the other Users.
- Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Because beYumm does not sell products or services nor receive money, there are no specific conditions applicable here
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US, Switzerland or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
In addition you agree not to
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Online Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- You agree not to “scrape” or disaggregate data from the Services (whether by manual or automated means), for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
This application gathers data regarding user preferences for certain food flavors and tastes. This data is used in the analysis and development of food products and for general product marketing purposes. If the user agrees it may also be used to make specific food product recommendations to users. Personal data is never disclosed to third parties without user consent.
The right of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Intellectual property rights
beYumm will protect the licensed innovation rights regarding our Services, incorporating copyright in the Content (counting copyright in content, representation, logos, symbols, pictures, sound clasps, computerized downloads, information, and programming).
Except as set out underneath, you may not duplicate, alter, distribute, transmit, exchange or offer, repeat, make subordinate works from, disperse, perform, show, or in any capacity misuse any of the Content, in entire or to some extent. You may not utilize our name or logos or trademarks or some other Content on any Services of yours or that of whatever other individual. Subject to alternate terms of this understanding, you might download or duplicate Content just for your very own utilization, gave that you keep up all copyright and different notification contained in it. You may not store electronically any noteworthy part of any Content.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Limitation of liabilities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BEYUMM ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SERVICES, OR WITH ANY OF THE SERVICES’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS. THIS Services IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with SWISS laws and any dispute arising from, or related to these terms and conditions, and their related services, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of SWITZERLAND, ETAT DE VAUD.
If any term or procurement of this understanding is whenever held by any ward to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it might be dealt with as changed or diminished, just to the degree negligibly important to bring it inside of the laws of that purview and to keep it from being void and it should be tying in that changed or lessened structure. Subject to that, every procurement should be deciphered as severable and might not at all influence some other of these terms.
To contact us, or if you have any concerns about material that appears on our Services, or if you wish to make any use of material on our Services other than as set out below, please contact info@beYumm.com
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
By using our online services, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of one of our online services. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, please do not access, use and/or contribute to any of our online services such as both iOS and Android apps or website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.